Solomon WW Rts (8587.HK) - SUPPLEMENTAL ANNOUNCEMENT REVISED TIMETABLE IN RELATION TO THE RIGHTS ISSUE
Pursuant to the announcement regarding of Solomon Worldwide Holdings Limited (the “Company”) ( 8133.HK) As additional time is needed for the Company to prepare the relevant CSRC filing documents and to fulfill the PRC Filing Requirements upon completion of the Rights Issue, the Company proposes to postpone the expected completion date of the Rights Issue and the Board considers that it is in the interests of the Company and the Shareholders as a whole to extend the offer period of the Rights Issue to maintain a reasonable timeframe for the Qualifying Shareholders to participate in the Rights Issue. Accordingly, the expected timetable for the Rights Issue has been revised as follows:
Last Trading Date: 11 August 2023
Subscription deadline: 4:00 p.m. on 14 August 2023
Payable Date: 24 August 2023
Subscription price: HKD $0.80 per share.
Deadline for corporate action on 14 August 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
If you accept the corporate action, please fill in the following information before 4 pm on 14 August 2023, and forward it to email@example.com by registered email to submit your application.
1. Account Number –
2. Name - (In Chinese or English)
3. Stock code – 8587.HK
4. Number of shares participating in corporate actions
(Please refer to the holding position in the FUTUBULL APP for the number of shares that can be subscribed. Over-subscription is not supported)
Corporate action application fee:
Corporate action handling fee HKD 0.80 per board lot
Handling fee: HKD 1.00 per board lot (Minimum HKD 30)
1. If you do not receive an email reply before the deadline, you will automatically be deemed to have given up this corporate action
2.This corporate action does not accept additional applications, the maximum number of applications that a client can apply for does not exceed the number of eligible shares it holds
3. Please reserve enough funds to pay the application fee, otherwise, it will be deemed as a waiver
4. If you fill in the wrong application information, you need to resend the email to submit the application
5. Listed and sold stocks cannot apply for corporate action
6. Once a corporate action is applied, it cannot be withdrawn
7. In case of any changes, the announcement of the listed company shall prevail