CORE SCIENTIFIC INC (CORZQ.US) announced that holders may Elect shares for blocking and subscribe for rights.
Key terms of the Rights Offering
• 0.01734 Rights Offering Shares available for each current Existing Common Interest own; and
• $8.21710 subscription price to purchase one whole Rights Offering Share.
The terms of the offer are as follows:
Option (1): Take no action [Default option]
Option (2): Elect shares for blocking and subscribe for rights.
Oversubscription is not supported.
Please be advised that this offer is not being processed at DTC. Shares will be blocked at DTC during the processing of subscriptions. Please refer to the website for additional information regarding this offer and processing.
If you have any questions about, or require assistance regarding, the procedure for exercising your Subscription Rights, please contact Subscription Agent, Stretto at:
Core Scientific, Inc., Rights Offering. c/o Stretto
(888) 317-1417 (Domestic) or (929) 399-0959 (International)
All holders of Core-s Existing Common Interests as of 16/11/2023 (which is the record date for the Rights Offering) are eligible to participate in the Rights Offering. If you purchase or receive Existing Common Interests after 16/11/2023, you are not eligible to participate in the Rights Offering with respect such Existing Common Interests purchased or received after record date.
Each Eligible Holder is receiving a subscription right for each Existing Common Interest it holds to subscribe for 0.01734 Rights Offering Shares at $8.21710 per whole Rights Offering Share (-Subscription Price-).
In order to exercise your Subscription Rights, you must execute and submit via the online portal linked below the following documents:
a Subscription Form; and
an IRS form W-9 if you are a U.S. person or an appropriate IRS Form W-8 (for non-U.S. persons). These forms may be obtained from the IRS at its website.
E-Subscription Form Portal: Click on the -Submit Rights Offering Form- section of the website and follow the instructions to submit your forms. Once you submit your forms, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a copy of the form.
You must pay, or have paid, the total purchase price for your Rights Offering Shares by wire transfer to an account of the Subscription Agent in accordance with the instructions set out in the Subscription Form. Participants in the Rights Offering must assure that their payments are received no later than 5:00 pm New York City time on 20/12/2023.
There is no withdrawal privilege.
You should consult their tax advisor for complete details in reference to withholding taxes.
The deadline to submit instructions for exercise will be 20/12/2023 @16:00 (HONG KONG GMT+8).
Please fill in the following information and use the registered email address of Futu to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Account Number:
2. Name: (In Chinese or English)
3. Stock code: CORZQ.US
4. Options: (1) [Default option] or (2)
5. Number of shares participating in corporate actions:
Note to applicants:
1. If shareholders holding 1 share or less of CORZQ.US, they cannot participate in related corporate actions.
2. Option (1) is the default option. We will help clients to choose option 1 if have not received clients’ emails.
3. Once the relevant application is submitted, the stocks participating in the company's actions cannot be traded and the application cannot be withdrawn.
4. This corporate action does not accept additional applications, the maximum number of applications that a client can apply for does not exceed the number of eligible shares it holds.
5. The pending orders and unsettled shares will not be accepted for the time being.
6. Please confirm that the account funds are sufficient to pay the relevant fees of this corporate action. Otherwise, we will not bear any responsibility for the failure of your application.
7. If there is any update, all the information released by the listed company shall prevail.