Link Holdings Limited (8237. HK) MANDATORY CONDITIONAL CASH OFFERS
Purchase price: HKD0.0195 in cash per share
CONDITION OF THE OFFERS:
The Share Offer is conditional only upon the Offeror having received acceptances in respect of voting rights which, together with the Shares already owned by the Offeror and parties acting in concert with it, will result in the Offeror and parties acting in concert with it in aggregate holding more than 50% of the voting rights of the Company at or before 4:00 p.m. (Hong Kong time) on the first Closing Date (or such later time(s) and/or date(s) as the Offeror may, subject to the Takeovers Code, decide and the Executive may approve).
The CB Offer is conditional upon the Share Offer becoming or being declared unconditional in all respects.
The Offeror will issue a further announcement in relation to the fulfilment of such condition (at which time the Offeror can declare the Offers unconditional as to acceptances if such condition has been fulfilled) and any revision, extension or lapse of the Offers, as the case may be, in accordance with the Takeovers Code. Pursuant to Rule 15.5 of the Takeovers Code, unless otherwise agreed by the Executive, the latest time at which the Offeror may declare the Offers unconditional as to acceptances is 7:00 p.m. (Hong Kong time) on the Extended Closing Date (or such later date to which the Executive may consent).
If you accept the corporate action, please fill in the following information before 4 pm on 24 APR 2023, and forward it to email@example.com by registered email to submit your application.
1. FutuBull ID –
2. Name – (Name in Chinese or English)
3. Stock code – 8237. HK
4. Accepted corporate action shares – (fill in the number of shares applying for corporate action) [This corporate action does not accept additional applications]
Corporate action application fee:
Corporate action handling fee HKD 0.80 per board lot
Handling fee: HKD 1.00 per board lot (Minimum HKD 30)
Stamp duty fee: 0.13% per transaction amount
Transaction Settlement Date: After the market close on 20 APR 2023 (Stocks purchased after this date will not be accepted for corporate action applications)
Deadline for corporate action on 24 APR 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
1. If you do not receive an email reply before the deadline, you will automatically be deemed to have given up this corporate action
2. This corporate action does not accept additional applications, the maximum number of applications that a client can apply for does not exceed the number of eligible shares it holds
3. Please reserve enough funds to pay the handling fee, otherwise, it will be deemed as a waiver
4. If you fill in the wrong application information, you need to resend the email to submit the application
5. Listed and sold stocks cannot apply for corporate action
6. Once a corporate action is applied, it cannot be withdrawn
7. In case of any changes, the announcement of the listed company shall prevail