FREEDOM ACQUISITION I CORP SHS CL A (FACT.US)announced that the holders can elect to exercise the redemption rights.
The terms of the offer are as follows:
Option 1: Take no action [Default option]
Option 2: Tender shares for redemption rights: receive approximately 10.45 USD per share tendered and accepted, holders submitting an election for this option are certifying that they are not acting in concert or as a group (as defined in Section 13d-3 of the Exchange Act) with any other stockholder with respect to shares of Common Stock.
Option 3: Tender shares for redemption rights: receive approximately 10.45 USD per share tendered and accepted, holders submitting an election for this option are certifying that they are acting in concert or as a group (as defined in Section 13d-3 of the Exchange Act) with any other stockholder with respect to shares of Common Stock.
Elections (option 2 or option 3) submitted on the action below will be subject to a 200 USD processing fee.
Guaranteed Delivery: No
The deadline to the offer will be 2023/07/07@ 16:00 (HONG KONG TIME GMT+8).
In the absence of an election, no action will be taken.
Please fill in the following information and use the registered email address of Futu to send an email to email@example.com.
1. Account Number–
2. Name-(In Chinese or English)
3. Stock code–FACT.US
4. Options-(1) or (2) or (3)
5. Number of shares participating in corporate actions -
As per the Proxy Statement, beneficial holder information must be disclosed. By submitting an election, holders are granting FUTU HK permission to provide the transfer agent with their legal name, phone number and address in order to satisfy the redemption requirements.
Note to applicants:
1. If shareholders holding 1 share or less of FACT.US, they cannot participate in related corporate actions.
2. Option 1 is the default option. We will help clients to choose option 1 if have not received clients’ emails.
3. Once the relevant application is submitted, the stocks participating in the company's actions cannot be traded and the application cannot be withdrawn.
4. This corporate action does not accept additional applications, the maximum number of applications that a client can apply for does not exceed the number of eligible shares it holds.
5. The pending orders and unsettled shares will not be accepted for the time being.
6. Please confirm that the account funds are sufficient to pay the relevant fees of this corporate action. Otherwise, we will not bear any responsibility for the failure of your application.
7. If there is any update, all the information released by the listed company shall prevail.