IRC LIMITED (1029.HK) MANDATORY CONDITIONAL CASH OFFERS
Purchase price: HKD 0.118 in cash per share.
CONDITION OF THE OFFERS:
The Share Offer is conditional only on valid acceptances being received in respect of such number of Offer Shares, which together with Shares owned, acquired or agreed to be acquired by the Offeror and parties acting in concert with it before or during the Share Offer, will result in the Offeror and parties acting in concert with it holding more than 50% of the voting rights in the Company. The Option Offer will be conditional on the Share Offer becoming or being declared unconditional in all respects.
Further announcement(s) in relation to the revision, extension or lapse of the Offers or the fulfillment of the conditions of the Offers shall be made in accordance with the Takeovers Code and the Listing Rules in due course.
If you accept the corporate action, please fill in the following information before 4 pm on 10/01/2024, and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org by registered email to submit your application.
1. FutuBull ID:
2. Name: (Name in Chinese or English)
3. Stock code: 1029.HK
4. Accepted corporate action shares: (fill in the number of shares applying for corporate action) [This corporate action does not accept additional applications]
Corporate action application fee:
Corporate action handling fee: HKD 0.80 per board lot
Handling fee: HKD 1.00 per board lot (Minimum HKD 30)
Stamp duty fee: 0.1% per transaction amount
Transaction Settlement Date: After the market close on 8 Jan 2024 (Stocks purchased after this date will not be accepted for corporate action applications)
Deadline for corporate action on 10/01/2024 @16:00 p.m. (HONG KONG TIME GMT+8).
1. If you do not receive an email reply before the deadline, you will automatically be deemed to have given up this corporate action
2. This corporate action does not accept additional applications, the maximum number of applications that a client can apply for does not exceed the number of eligible shares it holds
3. Please reserve enough funds to pay the handling fee, otherwise, it will be deemed as a waiver
4. If you fill in the wrong application information, you need to resend the email to submit the application
5. Listed and sold stocks cannot apply for corporate action
6. Once a corporate action is applied, it cannot be withdrawn
7. In case of any changes, the announcement of the listed company shall prevail