LI BAO GE GROUP LIMITED (1869. HK) MANDATORY CONDITIONAL CASH OFFERS
Purchase price: HKD 0.13 in cash per share.
CONDITION OF THE OFFERS: The Offer is conditional upon valid acceptances of the Offer Shares being received (and not, where permitted, withdrawn) by 4:00 p.m. on the Closing Date (or such other time as the Offeror may, subject to the Takeovers Code, decide) which, together with Shares acquired before or to be acquired before or during the Offer Period, will result in the Offeror’s Concert Group holding more than 50% of the voting rights of the Company. The Offeror will issue a further announcement in relation to the fulfilment of such condition (at which time the Offeror can declare the Offer unconditional as to acceptances if such condition has been fulfilled) and any revision, extension or lapse of the Offer, as the case may be, in accordance with the Takeovers Code.19
If you accept the corporate action, please fill in the following information before 4 pm on 19/09/2023, and forward it to email@example.com by registered email to submit your application.
1. FutuBull ID:
2. Name: (Name in Chinese or English)
3. Stock code: 1869.HK
4. Accepted corporate action shares: (fill in the number of shares applying for corporate action) [This corporate action does not accept additional applications]
Corporate action application fee:
Corporate action handling fee HKD 0.80 per board lot
Handling fee: HKD 1.00 per board lot (Minimum HKD 30)
Stamp duty fee: 0.13% per transaction amount
Transaction Settlement Date: After the market close on 15/09/2023 (Stocks purchased after this date will not be accepted for corporate action applications)
Deadline for corporate action on 19/09/2023 @16:00 (HONG KONG TIME GMT+8)
1. If you do not receive an email reply before the deadline, you will automatically be deemed to have given up this corporate action
2.This corporate action does not accept additional applications, the maximum number of applications that a client can apply for does not exceed the number of eligible shares it holds.
3. Please reserve enough funds to pay the handling fee, otherwise, it will be deemed as a waiver
4. If you fill in the wrong application information, you need to resend the email to submit the application
5. Listed and sold stocks cannot apply for corporate action
6. Once a corporate action is applied, it cannot be withdrawn
7. In case of any changes, the announcement of the listed company shall prevail