1. The bank account name used for payment must be the same as the account name of Futu Securities. Otherwise the customer will be responsible for the refund fee.
2. It takes time for the bank to process the remittance request, and the bank's notification of "remitted" does not indicate Futu Securities has received the funds. The funds need to be settled and approved after arriving at Futu Securities. The bank and Futu Securities do not process remittance during public holidays in Hong Kong. Please allow time for remittance processing.
3. Futu does't accept any cash deposit or e-wallet transfer.
4. Futu does not recommend the check deposit because of the slow arrival time (at least 5 business days).
To deposit funds through Taiwan Bank, the procedures and guidelines are as follows:
Funds need to be transferred to a Futu bank account. The receiving bank account is attached below:
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ASIA)
SWIFT CODE UBHKHKHH BANK CODE: 072 BRANCH CODE: 951 ACCOUNT NAME: FUTU SECURITIES INTL (HK) LTD
Account Name: FUTU SECURITIES INTL (HK) LTD
(Please make sure you enter the correct payee name when initiating a transfer. Your transfer will be returned by the bank if you enter a wrong payee name, and the relevant fees incurred shall be borne by you solely. )
HKD Bene's A/C No:951520003539
USD Bene's A/C No:951506001225
Bank Address:33/F, ICBC Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central, HongKong
Futu Securities Address:11/F, Bangkok Bank Building, 18 Bonham Strand West, Sheung Wan, HK
Notify Futu to collect payment:Deposit notification will be sent to Futu after remittance.
You can review the progress of the fund deposit and the estimated completion time at any time in the history record.
Transfer banks outside Hong Kong region take longer time to process, and the arrival time is relatively slow. It is estimated that the arrival time is 1-3 business days. We will process the funds as soon as possible after receiving the funds. Please refer to the deposit notification.
As cross-border remittance is involved, both the sending bank and the receiving bank may charge corresponding handling fees. Please refer to the actual fees charged by the bank for specific fees. Futu does not charge fees.
The bank account used to verify the funds transfer is opened by the customer himself, and Futu may require the customer to provide bank account certification. What is a bank account voucher?
● The amount in arrears returned before 15:55 on the trading day will stop calculating the interests on the same day. The amount in arrears returned at other times will stop calculating interests on the next trading day.
● The funds deposited before 15:55 on the trading day will appear in the statement on the same day. The funds deposited at other times will appear in the statement on the next trading day.