1. If the relevant contents of the Stock income Plan of the help Center are updated, Futu Securities will not inform you separately. You are advised to pay attention to the relevant contents of the help Center at all times.
2. Borrowed US stocks may not be protected by SIPC
3. The borrowed stock is usually used for short selling, which may have an impact on the stock price.
4. The interest rate in the lending market (and the interest you will receive) may change frequently and may fall (or rise) by 50% or more.
5. FuTu Securities may stop lending at any time.
6. The voting right belongs to the stock borrower, and you will waive your voting agency for the shares during the period of your securities loan.
7. If you sell the securities you have lent out, the loan will be terminated and you will no longer receive interest on the loan.
8. Participation in or withdrawal from a stock return plan may be regarded as a trading act. Futu Securities is not responsible for the prohibited buying and selling period trading of your listed company. It is recommended that you consult a lawyer and avoid participating in or withdrawing from the plan during the relevant period.
If the relevant contents of the Stock income Plan of the help Center are updated, Futu Securities will not notify you separately, and Futu Securities will not be responsible for any form of loss that may be caused.