Eligibility: 18 years old or above and do not have a Futu HK brokerage account or deposit funds before February 1, 2024 and hold a Hong Kong resident identity card or an overseas passport.
Offer period: 1 February 2024- 29 February 2024
Criteria for claiming rewards: subject to the deposits time
Limited time Lv1 real-time streaming quotation service experience:
Futu will provide users with free LV1 real-time streaming quotation services (including Hong Kong stocks, options, and futures) . The LV1 trial period for registered users is from January 1, 2024 until further notice.
*This service experience is only available to those holding HKID card or overseas passports
The Reward - Commission-free for trading HK stocks:
Valid for Hong Kong residents with a HKID card or oversea passport
First level gift (1 out of 2):
1. Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) - 1 share
2. HK$400 e-supermarket gift certificate
Second level gift:
3. Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) – 1 share
How to claim the rewards:
|Claiming the reward
|Commission-Free for trading HK stocks
|Open a brokerage account with Futu HK
|Commission-Free will be automatically released to the client’s account
|First level gift (1 out of 2):
|1. Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) - 1 share
|Deposit a total of HK$10,000 or above into the Futu HK account by 15:00 29st February 2024. Maintain 60 days daily average asset* of HK$10,000 or above from the next day of deposit date.
|The rewards will be automatically released to the eligible client’s account within 10 business days.
|2. HK$400 Supermarket e-voucher
|The account opening reward will be sent directly from the APP to "My Rewards" within 5 working days after completing the specified conditions.
|Second level gift:
|1. Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) – 1 share
|Deposit a total of HK$80,000 or above into the Futu HK account by 15:00 29st February 2024. Maintain 60 days daily average asset* of HK$80,000 or above from the next day of deposit date.
|The rewards will be automatically released to the eligible client’s account within 10 business days.
*Calculation: Sum of the everyday assets/60 days; Including Cash/ Stocks/ Funds/ Options/ Futures etc, start off date depends on below scenario:
• Scenario 1: Select reward before account opening ->count as the date from the next day after the unfrozen rewards are released to your account.
• Scenario 2: Select reward after account opening->count as the date of award selection
The reward must be selected on the activity page. The reward selection cannot be changed after the first deposit has been made. Account opening rewards will not be reissued if no reward is selected within 30 days after the account is opened;
The first reward and the second reward can be stacked. Customers must select the reward in the event. If the cumulative net deposit is HK$80,000 or more during the event, they can obtain the double reward provided by the event.
The distribution mechanism is as follows:
One reward: Customers must select the reward on the event page
Double reward: Customers must first select the first reward on the event page before the second reward will be automatically triggered. If the customer does not select the first reward, it will not be issued.
Students need to present a valid Hong Kong student ID card when submitting an application or making an appointment for witnessing. Students can deposit and maintain only HK$5,000 when opening an account offline for the first time, and receive one of two rewards. To get the double reward, you need to deposit and maintain HK$80,000.
As of the closing price on December 19, 2023, Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) stock price was US$74.390/share
As of the closing price on December 18, 2023, Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) stock price was US$137.19/share
The user who successfully transfers stocks to Futubull during the event period, and the cumulative net transferred stock amount reaches HKD 10,000 or more, can also get the qualification of February welcome offers. Note: If the customer completes the account opening procedure online, the deposit requirement must reach HK$10,000. If the customer chooses to complete the account opening procedure offline, (i.e. make an appointment or visit Futu Store in person), it is not necessary to deposit and only calculate the net value of the transferred stocks. If the net transferred stock amount reaches HKD 10,000 or more, You can also get the qualification of corresponding rewards. Check out the guideline for stock transfer-in here
1. The inviter needs to be a registered user of FutuBull and share the designated event link. The invitee clicks the event link, registers with a Hong Kong mobile phone number and uses a new device to download and log in the FutuBull App for the first time. For every successful invitation; the inviter can choose their own rewards; More invitations, More rewards, the details of the activity can be found at here
2. Limited-time offer: Team up to earn an extra $200 PARKnSHOP gift voucher each. Detailed information can be found at here
1. "Open Account" refers to open a H.K.& U.S. securities account with Futu Securities International（Hong Kong）Limited;
2. "Commission-free" refers to the commission fee incurred when securities trading occurs in a Hong Kong securities account, excluding platform usage fees, transaction levies, transaction fees, payment fees and stamp duty. For details, please refer to Futu Securities official website or Futubull APP "My Fees";
3. "Deposit"refers to client transfers funds from his personal bank account with the identical name to the bank account of Futu Securities, initiates a remittance notice, and successfully deposits funds into his personal account of Futu Securities after the settlement and approval of the funds. The daily statement display shall prevail;
4. Funds deposited or stock transferred in USD will be converted into equivalent HKD to measure the amount of deposited funds. The exchange rate is 1:7.75 from USD to HKD. Deposits in RMB will not be included in the calculation;
5. If the client completes the procedure of an account opening online, the client must use the registered account when depositing funds, which refers to the bank account that used for transferring up to HK$10,000 for account opening purpose. If you want to use other bank accounts to deposit funds, you must link up the specific bank account before depositing the funds into your personal account of Futu Securities, in order to complete the depositing procedure;
6. The calculation method of the daily average asset is the sum of daily total assets value shown on the "Daily Statement" divided by the number of days. If there is no "Daily Statement" on that day, the asset value of the previous "Daily Statement" shall prevail. The settlement time is 4:00 pm every day, any funds in and out after 4:00 pm will be counted to the next "Daily Statement";
7. The rewards would only be obtained if the above conditions are fulfilled during the promotion period, and except for those activities/offers expressly described in these terms and conditions, this offer cannot be used in conjunction with Cash Plus and Option Campaign. In the event that terms and conditions of other activities/promotions fail to expressly state the relationship of this offer and the others, or contain anything in the contrary to the foregoing, unless as otherwise confirmed by the Organizer Futu in written that such promotion offers can be claimed at the same time, these terms and conditions shall prevail. For details, please refer to the relevant terms and conditions or contact the staff at the hotline 2523 3588;
8. No stock-related gifts shall be given out due to force majeure factors (such as the suspension or delisting of issued stocks on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange or the failure of the company to be listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange). Futu Securities will not make any guarantees or assume any responsibility for the issuance of any stock-related gifts; Futu Securities reserve the right to make any changes to the gift awards. Please aware of the updates on the changes to the gift awards;
9. Clients who are eligible to receive a Supermarket e-Voucher will receive a system notification from FutuBull App within 5 working days. Clients can click [Me] - [Rewards] to check the reward history.
10. A Supermarket e-Voucher cannot be cancelled or transferred or exchanged for cash and other products/services. Use of the Supermarket e-Voucher is bound by the terms and conditions issued by the relevant merchant. Please refer to the Supermarket e-Voucher for details. Futu Securities International (Hong Kong) Limited assumes no responsibility and liability for the quality and availability of the products and/or services provided by the relevant merchant. Clients should direct any queries or complaints regarding the Supermarket e-Voucher to the relevant merchant. In case of any disputes, the relevant merchant reserves the right of final decision.
11. Customers who have received the current new customer rewards are not allowed to participate in the next event. Once the prize is collected, it will not be returned or exchanged. If you have any questions about the use of the gift, please contact the relevant merchant directly;
12. This offer does not constitute any offer, solicitation, recommendation, opinion or any guarantee for any securities, financial products or tools; this advertisement is provided by the company and the content has not been reviewed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission;
13. Explanation of market rights and interests: U.S. stock LV2 real-time market quotation（NYSE Arcabook Security Quotes）, customers can enjoy it after completing registration and filling out the questionnaire; OTC real-time first-level trading is applicable to the U.S. stock over-the-counter market, and customers can enjoy it after completing the brokerage account opening; CME futures LV2 is applicable to U.S. futures. Customers can enjoy it after completing the opening of a futures account and maintaining the total assets of any brokerage account > 1,000 HKD; OPRA real-time option prices are applicable to U.S. options, and the total assets of the customer's account must meet US$3,000;
14. This offer does not constitute an offer, solicitation, suggestion, opinion or any guarantee of any securities, financial products or instruments; this advertisement is provided by the Company and its content has not been reviewed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission;
15. In case of any disputes, the organizer Futu Securities International (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right of final decision.
16. In the case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.