1. Only supports Hong Kong bank cheques, not Hong Kong bank cashier's checks.
2. The bank account name used for payment must be the same as the account name of Futu Securities.
3. It takes time for the bank to process the remittance request, and the bank's notification of "remitted" does not indicate Futu Securities has received the funds. The funds need to be settled and approved after arriving at Futu Securities. The bank and Futu Securities do not process remittance during holidays and public holidays in Hong Kong. Please allow time for remittance processing.
4. Futu does't accept any cash deposit or e-wallet transfer.
5. Due to compliance reasons (e.g. channel and country risks) and to protect the safety of your assets, Futu HK may refuse your deposit. After the refusal, Futu HK will inform you the arrangement of the return of funds, either via the same route, or by other means.
1.1 Fill in the front of the check: FUTU SECURITIES INTL(HK) LTD.
1.2 Fill in your Futubull ID/Moomoo ID on the back.
Beneficiary Bank: Bank of China (Hong Kong)
SWIFT Code: BKCHHKHH
Beneficiary's name: FUTU SECURITIES INTL (HK) LTD
HKD Bene's A/C No: 012 6760 0088 450
USD Bene's A/C No: 012 6760 8014 549
Bank Address: 252 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Futu Securities Address: 11/F, Bangkok Bank Building, 18 Bonham Strand West, Sheung Wan, HK
Route 1: Submit the check to the bank counter
Route 2: Submit the check to an ATM
Do not deposit the check in the checkbox.
Notify Futu to collect payment: You need to upload the "the front side of the check" and "Transfer Voucher" ,and sent deposit notification to Futu after remittance. If the deposit notice is not issued for more than 20 days, the fund may be returned by the bank.
You can view the progress and estimated completion time of your funds deposit at any time in your history.
Because the bank needs to process the check into the account, it usually takes 2 working days for the check to arrive in the account. The specific time is subject to the bank.
● Inner-bank Transfer
● Inter-bank Transfer
Due to cross-border remittance, the remitting bank and the receiving bank may charge corresponding fees, please refer to the actual fees charged by banks. Futu doesn't charge fees.
To verify that the bank account used for the fund's transfer is opened by the customer, Futu may require the customer to provide a bank account voucher. What is a bank account voucher?
● The amount in arrears returned before 15:55 on the trading day will stop calculating the interests on the same day. The amount in arrears returned at other times will stop calculating interests on the next trading day.
● The funds deposited before 15:55 on the trading day will appear in the statement on the same day. The funds deposited at other times will appear in the statement on the next trading day.