1. The account name of bank used for payment must be the same as the account name of Futu Securities.
2. It takes time for the bank to process the remittance request, and the bank's notification of "remitted" does not indicate that Futu Securities has received the funds. The funds need to be settled and approved after arriving at Futu Securities. The bank and Futu Securities do not process remittance during public holidays in Hong Kong. Please allow the time for remittance processing.
3. Futu doesn't accept any cash deposit or e-wallet transfer.
4. Futu HK may refuse the deposit of funds from some special channels (including third-party payment service providers, overseas banks and bureau de change) to protect the safety of your funds and for other compliance reasons. After the refusal, Futu HK will notify the relevant customer to return the funds via the same channel or other means. Some special channels may deduct the refund fee from the remittance amount. Please deposit funds with a bank account currently tied to the system.
eDDA Deposit is a fast deposit method based on "FPS". After completing the bank account authorization, the customer can initiate a deposit in FUTU APP, and the funds will be transferred from the bank account into the Futu account.
FPS refers to 'The Faster Payment System', which is an online payment platform launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
The supported currency of eDDA: HKD only
● Safe: Futu Securities provides the secure transfer sevices cooperating with HSBC and Hang Seng Bank. Through the in-depth system docking between the broker and the bank, each account authorization and each fund transfer requires both partie to verify the identity of the client. The process complies with the regulations of the Hong Kong Securities Regulatory Commission and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
● Instant: After initiating the deposit, funds will be arrived within 5 minutes.
● Free: The authorization of eDDA and the deposit service are free of charge.
● Convenient: The customer can initiate a deposit instruction on FUTU APP without going to the bank or uploading the transfer voucher.
● Wide coverage of banks: Supporting 12 banks in Hong Kong, including Hang Seng Bank and HSBC
HANG SENG BANK LIMITED
THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING
BANK OF CHINA (HONG KONG) LIMITED
CMB WING LUNG BANK
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
CITIBANK (HONG KONG) LIMITED
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ASIA)
BANK OF EAST ASIA
OCBC WING HANG BANK LIMITED
NANYANG COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
CHIYU BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
FUSION BANK LIMITED
DBS BANK (HONG KONG) LIMITED
SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
DAH SING BANK LIMITED
CHONG HING BANK LIMITED
CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK (ASIA) CORPORATION LIMITED
● Initiating authorization on FUTU APP
Supported banks: HSBC Bank, Hang Seng Bank, Bank of China (Hong Kong), NANYANG Bank, FUSION Bank, ICBC(ASIA), Wing Lung Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, CHINA CITIC BanK, ZA Bank.
Path: Deposit - Deposit HKD - Hong Kong Bank Account - Choose Bank - Fill in bank account information and Choose Acount Type - eDDA Authorization and Link
● Initiate authorization via mobile banking/online banking
Supported banks: Citi Bank, Bank of East Asia, OCBC Wing Hang Bank, Chiyu Bank.
Step 1: Fill in the following information to set up eDDA
Beneficiary Account Number
Beneficiary Account Number
Beneficiary Account Name
FUTU SECURITIES INTL HK LTD
024：Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Please input your FUTU ID Number
Please select your HKD bank account
Max Limit Per Transaction
According to your requirement, recommend [No Upper Limit]
According to your requirement, recommend [Single]
According to your requirement, recommend [Until Further Notice]
Step 2: Initiate authorization at the bank
Go to Internet Banking/Mobile Banking to initiate authorization. After the initiation, please wait for the approval from Futu.
Authorization effective time: Estimated 1-2 bank working days.
● Initiate authorization at the bank counter
After the authorization takes effect, please log in FUTU APP and select "Trading - Deposit HKD - Deposit"
4.1 Single deposit does not exceed HKD 10 million
Initial deposit time
|Estimated arrival time|
|Hong Kong trading days (Monday 08:00 – Friday 23:59 )*||Within 5 minutes|
|Other periods||Before 08:10 on the next Hong Kong trading day|
*If the Hong Kong stock market is closed, the arrival time will be postponed
|Initial deposit time||Estimated arrival time|
|Hong Kong Trading Days (08:00 - 16:00 ) *||Within 2 hours|
|Non-HK stock trading hours||Before 10:00 on the next trading day|
The amount in arrears returned before 15:55 on the trading day will stop calculating the interests on the same day. The amount in arrears returned at other times will stop calculating interests on the next trading day.
The funds deposited before 15:55 on the trading day will appear in the statement on the same day. The funds deposited at other times will appear in the statement on the next trading day.