According to section 12.2 of The Code of Conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the Securities and Futures Commission, a licensed person or employee of a licensed company must provide Consent Letter before opening an account.
The consent letter is normally prepared and issued by the Employer or the Administration and Human Resources Department or Compliance Department. For details, please contact your company;
● Your personal information (name, nationality, ID number, etc.)
● Information about your company (company name, etc.)
● Conditions for opening an account (e.g., whether the company allows you to open an account, any special requirements, etc.)
● Original seal of the company
● The document must be valid for three months
You can also download the consent letter template. The template is for reference only. Please refer to your company's internal guidelines or documents for details.
You can choose to submit the consent letter by pick-up or by self-delivery.
● If your company issues physical documents, Futu provides a free pick-up service. For details, please call +852 25233588;
● If you choose self-delivery, please send it to the following address:
Address: Unit C1-2, 13F, United Centre, No. 95 Queensway, Admiralty, HK
Recipient: Customer Service Department
Contacts: +852-2523 3588