Descriptions of each element on the futures account page (「Transaction」 tab > 「Futures Account」) are as follows:
(1) Net assets can be displayed in different currencies. Currently, they are displayed in only HKD and USD.
(2) Maximum Buying Power, Unrealized P/L, Realized P/L, Initial Margin, and Maintenance Margin are all total values in the display currency as converted at the exchange rate.
(e.g. If you choose to display them in HKD, then Maximum Buying Power equals Maximum Buying Power in HKD + Maximum Buying Power in HKD as converted from USD)
(3) HKD Cash, HKD Cash Withdrawable, USD Cash, and USD Cash Withdrawable are cash you actually have, and have nothing to do with currency switch. (e.g. You have 1,000 HKD and 500 USD. If your net assets are displayed in HKD, then your HKD Cash will be 1000 HKD, and your USD Cash, 500 USD)
(1) Unrealized P/L: means the profit and loss of your open positions.
(2) Realized P/L: means the profit and loss of the positions which have been closed.
(3) Maximum Buying Power: means the maximum available funds in your account that you can use when opening a position in futures contracts.
If you have multiple futures contracts of the same variety but at different open prices, the first data row of each contract contains the summary of that contract. Tap the arrow to display the details of the contract corresponding to each open price. The statistic data is as follows:
(1) Open Price: mean the order price if you opened one position, and the average price if you opened multiple positions (i.e. total order price divided by total number of positions).
(2) P/L: means the sum of the Unrealized P/L and the Realized P/L of your positions.
(3) Unrealized P/L: means the profit and loss of your open positions.
(4) Realized P/L: means the profit and loss of the positions which have been closed.