US and northbound
assets as collaterals
No fx exchange required
Save time, save money
No deposit required
Supports HK IPO shares subscription without any HK assets
No position decrease required
Hold position of high quality stocks
Upgrade your cash account to margin account，including HK account and US account
Enter "IPOs" and select the stock to subscribe for
Select "IPO Financing", enter the number of shares and submit the subscription
|Charge item||Charge standard||Charger|
|Handling fee||HK$50 per application
( Will return after charge, i.e. charge-free )
|Financing interest rate||6.8% p.a.||Futu Securities|
|Transaction levy / transaction fee / brokerage commission||1.0077%
(charged after winning the lottery)
1. The financing interest rate of the mortgaged US stock and northbound assets is the same as the Futu financing interest rate. Interest is accrued daily based on the loan balance and is collected at the end of each month. Handling fee of subscription will be separately charged. Please refer to the monthly statement for details.
2. If you need to use bank financing subscription, please refer to bank financing subscription fee standard.
3. From now till December 31, 2018, participants of cross-market IPO subscription can enjoy handing fee waiver.
1. Participating in cross-market IPO subscription service, you agree to Futu's terms and agreement regarding cross-market IPO subscriptions.
2. With the cross-market IPO subscription service, marginable US stock portfolio will become collaterals; its cash portion will not be convertible. You can repay loan by deposit or closing positions.
3. Margin financing and IPO subscription involve risks and please read the Risk Disclosure Statement before investing.
4. The information on this page does not constitute any offer or solicitation to offer or recommendation of any investment product. You should consult your own advisers for independent advice before making an investment decision.
5. This page is organized by Futu and is unrelated with Meituan/Haidilao.